Coronavirus Update - Sat 17th July 2021

Hi everyone,

Our classes have now been reopen for 3 weeks at The Lilybank Club & it’s been absolutely fantastic for us to be able to dance together again “properly” instead of Online.

For those of you currently attending one (or two) of the classes, you will know that you have pre-paid for an initial 4 week period which ends this coming Monday & Tuesday (19th & 20th July).

You will also no doubt be aware of The Scottish Government announcement that Scotland will move to Level 0 on Monday 19th July. So what does that mean for our classes?

The simple answer is that we will not be making any changes to class numbers, times, or structure for the next 3-week block of classes.

So if you want to continue attending the same class(es) as you have been then your space is guaranteed – but you must contact us to confirm this, please (a simple text message, email or telephone call is all that’s needed). For those who don’t wish to attend, please just let us know so that we can offer your space to someone on the Waiting List.

If you are keeping your place then we will ask you to pre-pay in advance for the next 3 week period covering 26th & 27th July, 2nd & 3rd August and 9th & 10th August

Please note that there will be no classes on either Monday 16th or Tuesday 17th August due to holidays

We then anticipate making some small changes to the class structures from 23rd August onwards in line with the new Level 0 guidance but this will be communicated in more detail next week – however please be assured that your safety always has & will continue to be our #1 Priority

Finally, we would just like to save a massive Thank You to every single class attendee for your fantastic support since we reopened the classes, and for those of you dancing with Marie at the Outdoor Socials – we look forward to lots more dancing ahead in the coming months!

Gary & Marie