Covid Update -
This is an important update regarding the format & times of our classes following the Scottish Government announcement earlier this week which removed most of the restrictions around social distancing & group exercise.
Technically we could allow unlimited numbers into our classes but we absolutely do not feel that the time is right to do this, but we also acknowledge that we must continue to move forward in these times. Therefore from Monday 23rd August we are increasing the number of dancers in our classes as follows …
* All classes are currently restricted to a maximum of 18 people, in 9 rows of 2 … we will increase this to a maximum of 30 people in 10 rows of 3 people.
* Each dancer will still have more than 1sq Metre per person, in their ‘dance square’. We are taking 15cm from each current square to facilitate having extra dancers on the floor
* Your safety is still our Number One priority, and therefore we will still ask you to book your classes in advance with pre-
* We still ask you to sit at an allocated booth/table, with no more than 6 people permitted
* We will still ask you to wear a face-
We are having to change some class times as it is likely that Gary will be shortly be returning to his Glasgow office to work each Monday, which means that we will only be able to have one Improver class on a Monday night, followed by an Intermediate class. Please see below for the changes which will affect the class(es) that you currently attend:
Monday Improver Class (1)
All dancers who currently attend this 18:30 class have been contacted & arrangements made with them directly to switch to either the remaining Monday Improver class or the Tuesday Improver class. The last date for this class will be Monday 9th August.
Monday Improver Class (2)
The times for this class will change from 23rd August, with the class now starting at 19:15 and ending at 20:15. This class is currently FULL -
Monday Intermediate Class
The times for this class will change from 23rd August, with the class now starting at 20:25 and ending at 21:25. We have a small number of places available for this class … please contact us if you would like to attend
Tuesday Beginner Class
The times will change to 18:45 -
Tuesday Improver Class
This class is currently FULL with no spaces available. The times will change on 24th August, being 19:55 to 20:55
Tuesday Intermediate Class
The times will change to 21:00 -
We hope that there is sufficient information detailed above to answer any questions that you may have, but if you do need to ask any further then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
In regards to payment … each class costs £5, and if you have booked to attend two classes then the cost is £8, or £11 for three classes
Please pay for your classes via one of the following methods:
• Bank Transfer – Sort Code 80-
• Paypal – email@example.com (You must tick Friends & Family, not Goods & Services)
• Cash or Cheque by bringing a sealed envelope to your first class with your name & the amount enclosed clearly written on the front … all cheques should be made payable to “Gary Lafferty” please
You must pay for 4 weeks please – so your total amount should be either £20 or £32 or £44
Many thanks once again for your amazing support of The Linedance Club, we both appreciate it so much and look forward to continuing to dance with you all over the coming weeks.
Gary & Marie